The Regional Manager, Central Region is responsible for maximizing sales (new, pre-owned, parts, service), customer experience, and Retailer profitability. This role is the key point of contact/consultant for all things BMW to Retailer Principals and General Managers.
Qualifications and experience
- Responsible to motivate and maximize effectiveness of direct line and indirect line managers in the field to achieve balanced scorecard objectives.
Implement strategic deployment of the budget to attain objectives in New, Pre-Owned, Service, and Parts.
Develop Retail Steering strategies for the Network in the Central Region to ensure Retailer alignment to achieve objectives and adherence to standards and processes.
- Responsible to effectively implement industry-leading customer experience processes and solve escalated Customer Service issues.
- Four-year university degree, preferably in a business-related field
- Minimum 5 years of previous automotive management experience and prior experience directly managing people
Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills, with experience in dealing with customers and Retailer personnel
Knowledge of competitive environment in luxury segment
Well-developed and proven analytical skills
Well developed PC skills (MS Office) as a minimum
Self-motivated and results-driven
- Ability to work in a team, as well as, a home-office environment
Significant travel required (approximately 40%)
Accommodations for disabilities in relation to the job selection process are available upon request.
BMW Group Canada is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse team of associates and creating an inclusive environment. BMW Group Canada does not discriminate against applicants based on race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, provincial or territorial law.