The Regional Aftersales Manager is responsible for maximizing sales (parts, labour, accessories, and lifestyle), customer experience, and Aftersales Retailer profitability in the Central Region. The role is responsible to ensure the effective implementation of Aftersales programs, policies and initiatives, as well as, is the key point of contact for all things Aftersales at Retailers in the Central Region.
Qualifications and experience
- Responsible to motivate and maximize effectiveness and alignment of the Retailer Aftersales Managers in the Central Region.
Collaborate with Aftersales Managers and share best practices on merchandising and marketing plans in order to develop action plans to grow the business in the region.
Reviews key performance indicators, Retailer Operating Standards, and operational processes at the Retailer in order to consult and ensure the achievement of targets and customer experience.
- Reviews and discusses long-term future Aftersales planning goals of the Retailer.
- University in Business or College Degree in Automotive preferred
Minimum five years, strong automotive background at either the Retailer or manufacturer level
Automotive technical background or familiarity is an asset
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills in dealing with customers and Retailer personnel
Familiarity with BMW Group product is an asset
Ability to travel
- Well-developed PC skills (MS Office)
Ability to work in a team environment
Exceptional customer relations skills
Strong organizational skills
- Knowledge of general warranty policies and procedures is an asset
Accommodations for disabilities in relation to the job selection process are available upon request.
BMW Group Canada is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse team of associates and creating an inclusive environment. BMW Group Canada does not discriminate against applicants based on race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, provincial or territorial law.