Our Corporate Headquarters is looking for a Product Planning Intern starting June 2019 for a six month placement. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, self-motivated and interested in a career in the automotive industry. As a member of the Product Planning group, you will support in the development and implementation of BMW Group Canada short and long-term product, pricing and volume strategies.
Qualifications and experience
- Support in evaluation of market opportunities and developing product and pricing strategies for presentation to senior management
- Conduct competitive research and analysis
- Develop and distribute internal and external product communications
- Database management including data entry
- General support for the BMW Group Canada Marketing Department
- Enrolled in at least the 3rd year of a University program in Business Administration or related discipline
- Proven analytical experience in a work environment
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
- A valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Ability to drive a vehicle equipped with a manual transmission
Accommodations for disabilities in relation to the job selection process are available upon request.
BMW Group Canada is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse team of associates and creating an inclusive environment. BMW Group Canada does not discriminate against applicants based on race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, provincial or territorial law.