We are looking for someone to manage our Vancouver office.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Office reception (greeting, opening/closing office morning and evening, directing customer to appropriate parties)
- Answering Phones, taking messages etc.
- Distribute and respond to company e-mails
- Administration of projects (creation, filing, and closing of project)
- Preparing end of project documentation including warranty and maintenance manuals
- Administration of Construction reports, reconciliation of invoicing etc.
- Communication between Project Manager, and Site Personnel
- Coordinate and minute company meetings
- Make travel arrangements where required
- Maintain Database of packing slips with all invoicing
- Maintain strong relationships with vendors, and customers
- Processing mail and courier bookings
- Facilitate account set-up with vendors
Qualification and skill requirements:
- Proven ability to work under fast-paced environment where several projects are on-going at one time
- Strong organizational skills and ability to take immediate action, monitoring all aspects of the office
- Strong Communication skills
- Highly motivated
- Must display professionalism
- Possess great attitude and want to take on new tasks and challenges
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to multi-task
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications: word, excel, outlook
- Quickbooks/ADP knowledge is a must
- Knowledge of Adobe, and Microsoft Project
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
- administrative: 3 years (Preferred)
- Vancouver, BC (Preferred)