BMS Group is a busy mechanical firm located in Vancouver, BC. We are seeking a full-time office manager/administrator for our Vancouver office. Experience in the mechanical and construction field an asset.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Office reception (greeting, opening/closing office morning and evening, directing customer to appropriate parties)
- Answering Phones, taking messages etc.
- Distribute and respond to company e-mails
- Administration of projects (creation, filing, and closing of project)
- Preparing end of project documentation including warranty and maintenance manuals
- Administration of Construction reports, reconciliation of invoicing etc.
- Communication between Project Manager, and Site Personnel
- Ordering of Project Materials - make purchases within the budget and in accordance with budget policy
- Providing details on budgeting for projects
- Support to accounting department- aid in inputting, tax remunerations, accounts payable/receivable etc.
- Develop and track project schedules and report overall project progress as required
- Review projects to ensure compliance with Company standards
- Coordinate and minute company meetings
- Make travel arrangements where required
- Material Pricing (review and comparison)
- Maintain Database of packing slips with all invoicing
- Maintain strong relationships with vendors, and customers
- Processing mail and courier bookings
- Facilitate account set-up with vendors
- Complete daily payroll entry- maintaining data of the site personnel, timesheets
Qualification and skill requirements:
- Proven ability to work under fast-paced environment where several projects are on-going at one time
- Strong organizational skills and ability to take immediate action, monitoring all aspects of the office
- Strong Communication skills
- Highly motivated
- Must display professionalism
- Possess great attitude and want to take on new tasks and challenges
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to multi-task
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications: word, excel, outlook
- Quickbooks/ADP knowledge is a must
- Knowledge of Adobe, and Microsoft Project
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
- Vancouver, BC (Preferred)