- Generally 7 to 10 years of work experience in IT or business environment and/or BS/BA or MBA/MS in computer science, engineering, information systems, math or business
- Expert level of knowledge in domain
- Business Analysis Accreditation is an asset.
- Knowledge of software development practice, concepts/methodologies (i.e. Waterfall, Agile, Iterative), and technology obtained through formal training and/or work experience.
- Knowledge of one or more requirements analysis and problem decomposition techniques.
- Knowledge of technical/business environment, including but not limited to:
- Understanding and knowledge of the use of Microsoft technology and applications in business.
- Knowledge of Relational Databases.
- Knowledge of SharePoint.
- Understanding of industry standards and standard business capabilities
- Knowledge of business analysis, project delivery practices and standards across the project lifecycle
- Demonstrates understanding of business processes and capabilities being supported by assigned system(s) across multiple business customers.
- Possesses a deep understanding and problem solving ability of Information Technology of various scale, degree and dimension of complexity
- Possesses excellent partnering, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Understanding of techniques associated with data modeling, process modeling, and user-centered design within the context of the organizational standards.
- Is familiar with business strategy, assessments (i.e. feasibility studies, business cases and/or cost/benefit, project sizing and costing, and current state analysis/needs assessments).
- Understanding of object-oriented analysis and visualizing techniques.
We’re here to help
At BMO we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the centre of everything we do – helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future—the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we’re changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmocareers.com .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.