• Master degree or Ph.D degree in Math, Math Finance, Statistics, Engineering or equivalently strong quantitative
- Three years or more experience of quantitative modeling in the financial industry
- Experience in Retail Credit Risk modeling, Basel II, Basel III, Capital Planning or stress testing is an asset
- General knowledge of banking industry
• Experience in SAS, SQL, Python/R, VBA programming preferred
• Developed project management and time management skills
- Strong written skills
- Solid and proven communication skills
- Developed relationship management skills
We’re here to help
At BMO we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the centre of everything we do – helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future—the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we’re changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmocareers.com/ .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.