BMO Transportation Finance (BMOTF) is seeking a highly motivated, results oriented individual to support the Sales organization. The successful candidate will be responsible for the development, enhancement and maintenance of a suite of applications including Salesforce.com and Spotfire.
Key responsibilities will include the proactive management of data quality and execution of BMO’s data governance standards as well as end-user support of relevant applications. This role is a key point of contact and support for the Sales team and Senior Management as it relates to the creation of various reporting and analytics outputs.
This role is also responsible for identification and implementation of salesforce commercial excellence as it relates to forecasting, high priority prospecting, general commercial excellence metrics, sales representative productivity metrics and initiatives, database prioritization and sales entitlement.
- Proven ability to navigate, join and cleanse multiple instances of data, driving the production and maintenance of key business metrics, insights and internal databases
- Conceptualization, development and maintenance of Spotfire dashboards as well as daily/weekly/monthly updates of supporting data
- Acts as co-administrator of Salesforce.com, responsible for the Canadian instance of the platform. Focus on driving increased CRM adoption and utilization through the development and execution of training programs, end-user support, enhancement identification and testing as well as data management and reporting
- Works with the Leadership and Marketing / Sales team to identify target customers and prospects, increase conversion and optimize Sales team deployment / resources
- Generate customer profiling analysis, campaign lists and post-campaign analysis in support of various Marketing and Sales initiatives
- Mine and analyze internal / external datasets for underlying market trends and business performance and generate synopses for Senior Management and Sales team
- Gather and translate business requirements on key projects and, where necessary, support Technology team in the development of functional requirements
- Support BMOTF cross-sell efforts by determining potential product offerings, performing tracking, and developing supporting technology solutions in alignment with BMO’s OneBank culture
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 3-5 years of experience
- Knowledge of CRM and Visualization software (Salesforce, Spotfire)
- Knowledge and experience with data management strategies and data governance activities
- Strong technical skills, including proficiency and/or exposure with SQL and SAS
- Experience gathering and documenting requirements as well as mapping and de-bugging processes
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel and PowerPoint applications.
- Must be willing to work out of Mississauga, ON office
- Desired Characteristics
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Marketing, Computer Science or related field.
- Background or prior experience in a Sales organization
- Prior experience in data integration of disparate data sources along with knowledge / experience in the of design, development, and implementation of analytics technologies and data warehousing concepts and methodologies
- Project management skills and comfort with working in teams
- Demonstrated ability to manage and execute multiple priorities
- Analytical thinker and self-driven individual comfortable working independently
- Prior experience collaborating with and bridging the gap between Sales and various functions, specifically including Technology
Were here to help
At BMO we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the centre of everything we do – helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future—the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we’re changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmocareers.com .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Analytics & Reporting