The Product Manager is responsible for supporting the definition and achievement of the target state customer journey for retail banking clients, with a focus in digital and remote channel capability enhancements.
The overall responsibilities include supporting the end-to-end development, execution and management of the digital deposit customer journey and related goals/objectives.
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY
- Develop, recommend and execute product strategy for designated products/services, within a group/suite of complex core or non-core products and services, in order to increase revenues and market penetration and/or share of market for a portfolio of products.
- Lead the successful planning, implementation and sustainment execution of strategic priorities aligned to digital growth goals
- Identify customer pain points through review of internal and customer-facing processes, customer analytics, market research and customer feedback
- Perform root cause analysis to understand required process changes to improve end-user experience
- Define requirements to build and/or streamline sales and/or servicing processes in digital channels
- Project manage tactical execution of process improvement initiatives
- Advocate strategic product opportunities to segment/Bank decision-makers and other areas of the Bank.
- Maintain strong understanding of business priorities, regulatory & risk requirements, competitive environment, and technological innovations to inform journey improvement agenda
- Manage and direct resources to support strategic and tactical initiatives.
- Liaise and consult with partners across the organization in the execution of strategic plans and have primary responsibility for specific product campaign(s) implementation and management.
- Manage internal and external third party relationships related to designated products/services.
- Manage financial resources and budget constraints, in order to meet the financials goals of the designated products/services.
- Assist in the development and deployment training and communication programs for designated products/services
- This role has the authority to use and access confidential information related to customer information and product /financial information.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience in agile software development methodology preferred
- 5+ years of experience in strategy, product management or related field
- Strong business and banking acumen with working knowledge of banking products and services
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations
- Solid relationship building and relationship management skills
- Strong product and process management and development skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to think strategically
- Planning and organizing skills and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to effectively interface and communicate with all key internal partners including sales, marketing, operations and risk, and senior leadership
- Customer / Client experience focused
We’re here to help
At BMO Harris Bank we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the center of everything we do – helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future—the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we’re changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO Harris Bank team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmoharriscareers.com .
BMO Harris Bank is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. BMO Harris Bank N.A. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.