The Senior Product Manager, Customer Onboarding Program is responsible for supporting the definition and achievement of target state customer onboarding journeys for new retail banking clients.
The overall responsibilities include supporting the end-to-end development, execution and management of relevant customer onboarding journeys and related goals/objectives, including customer activation, cross-sell and primacy.
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY
- Define best practices for effective customer onboarding
- Design and develop relevant, end-to-end customer onboarding journeys spanning the first 6-12 months of acquisition, streamlining processes and optimizing effectiveness while demonstrably driving increased customer activation, product penetration and primacy
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure effective coordination and integration of all aspects of onboarding journeys, encompassing all channels and all customer touch points
- Manage marketing and communication approaches to consumer outreach including driving effective marketing automation in concert with partners
- Perform ongoing analytics on the execution and effectiveness of onboarding processes, including root cause analysis to understand required process changes to improve customer experience and outcomes
- Identify customer pain points through review of internal and customer-facing processes, customer analytics, market research and customer feedback
- Maintain dynamic customer journey maps through various sales, transaction and servicing flows to identify irritants and improvement opportunities and track impact of executed changes through alignment with desired customer and business outcomes
- Project manage tactical execution of related initiatives
- Maintain strong understanding of business priorities, regulatory & risk requirements, competitive environment, and technological innovations to inform journey improvement agenda
- Manage and direct resources to support strategic and tactical initiatives.
- Manage internal and external third party relationships related to designated products/services.
- Manage financial resources and budget constraints, in order to meet the financials goals of the designated products/services.
- Assist in the development and deployment training and communication programs for designated products/services
- Advocate strategic product opportunities to segment/Bank decision-makers and other areas of the Bank.
- This role has the authority to use and access confidential information related to customer information and product /financial information.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong communications and program design experience essential
- Experience in agile software development methodology preferred
- 5+ years of experience in strategy, product management or related field
- Understanding of lean six sigma analytical methods preferred
- Strong business and banking acumen with working knowledge of banking products and services
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations
- Solid relationship building and relationship management skills
- Strong product and process management and development skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to think strategically
- Planning and organizing skills and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to effectively interface and communicate with all key internal partners including sales, marketing, operations and risk, and senior leadership
- Customer / Client experience focused
We’re here to help
At BMO Harris Bank we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the center of everything we do – helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future—the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we’re changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO Harris Bank team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmoharriscareers.com .
BMO Harris Bank is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. BMO Harris Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer for all, inclusive of Minorities, Women, Veterans, and Persons with Disabilities.