The Senior Marketing Manager, Everyday Banking & Segments Digital will be accountable for leading the strategic & tactical planning/development of digital acquisition campaigns for Chequing and Savings products, as well as targeted segments such as New Canadians, Students, and Military. As a line of business digital lead, the role will champion digital programs end-to-end from inception through launch and develop over-arching programmatic strategy across all channels to meet the acquisition goals with a holistic view on the customer. Bringing tactical plans to life, ability to evaluate & optimize towards performance is essential to succeed as we continuously drive innovation through test & learn. Reporting to the Senior Manager, the successful candidate will work closely with the Assistant Manager, paid channel leads, marketing teams and cross-functional teams (SEO, Digital Channels Marketing - bmo.com, Personalization, Creative Services), as well as external partners to manage all aspects of the digital activities.
- Post-Secondary Degree in Marketing/Business
- 6-8 years in digital marketing across search/social/display
- 3-4 years experience in SEM/PPC
- 3-4 years experience in display & RTB/Programmatic
- 2-3 year experience in social channel
- Solid understanding of digital channels and digital success metrics
- Expert knowledge in media planning, buying, execution, and optimization
- Hands-on experience with self-serve advertising platforms (Adwords, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with – DoubleClick Campaign Manager, DoubleClick Search, DoubleClick Bid Manager
- Experience working with digital analytics – Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics
- Understanding of marketing tech solutions – DMP, attribution modelling tools
- Ability to report/evaluate the media performance results and drive insights for the business
- Experience evaluating digital creative copy/design and campaign landing pages
- Experience in Financial Services environment and/or performance/acquisition driven campaign an asset
- Experience working in an Advertising Agency/managing an Agency a must
- Experience managing a direct report an asset
- Proactive team player
- Analytical/data-driven thinking and problem solving skills
- Interpersonal & relationship management skills
- Ability to work in a matrix environment, align & influence multiple stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail and passion for quality
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills
- Strong time management skills and ability to balance multiple projects/deadlines
We’re here to help
At BMO we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the centre of everything we do – helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future—the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we’re changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmocareers.com .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.