The Enterprise Customer Analytics team is central to Bank of Montreal’s strategic vision to be the bank that defines great customer experience. Enterprise Customer Analytics leverages data and analytics to implement customer-centric solutions that support all lines of business across the enterprise.
As a Senior Marketing Data Analyst, supporting the bank’s real-time marketing capability, you will gain hands-on experience with a variety of leading edge data applications and marketing technology solutions. In this role you will become an expert in marketing data, customer interaction behaviour and marketing offers provisioned across the bank’s inbound channels.
The ideal candidate is a multi-disciplined individual who has the technical ability to analyze large datasets and marketing acumen to tackle complex business problems leveraging data and marketing technology.
Reporting and Analysis
- Conduct measurement and analysis of multi-channel campaigns
- Prepare recommendations for improvements and experimental design to gauge success of marketing campaigns
- Perform impactful analysis against large datasets using a variety of data analysis, extraction and visualization tools to report and communicate insights
- Automate reporting processes by working with data management teams to develop and maintain self-serve dashboards
- Data Analysis
- Analyze marketing data to discover and recommend opportunities to optimize marketing campaigns (e.g. criteria, exclusions, channels etc)
- Prepare analysis and communicate insights and opportunities with internal stakeholders, seeking ways to improve and optimize activities on an ongoing basis
- Identify and assess applications of real-time, contextual data to enhance customer interactions
- Create UAT test plans and execute testing of additions and updates to customer profile data
- Work closely with Marketing, Product, Channel and Technology stakeholders across the bank throughout ideation and execution phases of implementing real-time interaction strategies
- Coordinate and triage reporting requests by scheduling, tracking and communicating key deliverable dates to stakeholders
- Develop partnerships across the bank to build awareness and advocacy of real-time marketing and personalization
- Motivated, hardworking individual with a genuine curiosity in data, analytics and marketing technology
- Intermediate understanding of database management systems (i.e. Netezza, Sybase, Oracle, etc) relational databases and structured and unstructured datasets
- Strong grasp of Marketing KPIs across physical and digital channels
- Expert proficiency in SQL
- Working experience using Excel and Powerpoint to develop quality communication and material for an executive audience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Business Intelligence and Data Visualization tools like Tableau, Spotfire, etc
- Working experience with statistical/analytical tools such as SAS, R and/or Python is an asset
- Post-Secondary education or related work experience in Business, Marketing, Statistics
- Minimum of 3 years in a marketing reporting/analytics environment
- Experience with real-time campaign management solutions like IBM (UNICA) Interact, Adobe
- Campaign, SAS real-time decision manager, etc is an asset
- Prior work experience with bank source system data is an asset
We’re here to help
At BMO we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the centre of everything we do – helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future—the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we’re changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmocareers.com .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.