The Senior Internal Sales Representative is responsible for generating sales of Retail Investment products (BMO Mutual Funds, BMO ETFs) through financial intermediaries including financial planners and stockbrokers in an assigned region in partnership with external wholesalers (RSMs).
Sales & Channel Support
- Under the general direction of the RVP, the ISR develops new business for retail investment products funds through a variety of outbound sales activities in an assigned region in partnership with external wholesalers.
- Conducts background information and research, proactive sales calls to assigned brokers/dealers and fund specific call campaigns directed towards the broker/dealer.
- Develops relationships with the broker/dealer community in an assigned region and maintains regular contact, informing them of all significant changes to retail investment products and relevant news.
- Champions all opportunities to enhance financial advisors’ awareness and knowledge of retail investments products.
- Represents BMO Asset Management at various trade shows, conferences and retail seminars for the promotion of retail investment products to financial advisors and the general public
- Assists the Regional Sales Manager (wholesaler) in booking sales meetings with brokers/dealers and with other region specific activities.
- Addresses any questions or requests made by retail investment supporters and helps them with any administrative problems that may arise.
- Self motivated and proactive.
- Exceptional sales and customer service orientation.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong networking, presentation, facilitation and relationship building skills.
- Works effectively in a team environment.
- Capacity to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
We’re here to help
At BMO we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the centre of everything we do – helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future—the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we’re changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmocareers.com .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.