- 5+ years programming experience in J2EE, JPA, WebServices, MDB
- 2+ year experience of programming with Eclipse or RAD
- 5+ years of SQL programming (stored procedures and functions)
- 2+ years with IBM Websphere
- 2+ years of Linux scripting
- Have worked in an Agile environment (e.g,. Jira, Scrum and Kanban workflow)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Possesses a university degree/college diploma in applied technologies and
Nice to Have:
- 1 to 2 years of SAP Crystal Reports or SAP WEBI reports
- 1-2 years IBM Batch Framework
- 1-2 years IBM WAS Scheduler
- 2+ years of Python or Perl experience
We’re here to help
At BMO we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the centre of everything we do – helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future—the future of our customers, our communities and our people.
We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we’re changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmocareers.com.
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.