Accountable for the analysis, design, development, implementation and support of applications in support of the Lines of Business strategies.
Some Specific Functions of This Role:
- Writes high quality and well-documented code according to accepted standards based on user requirements
- Leads in development, testing and implementation of small to mid size initiatives
- Participates in project and team meetings interacting and collaborating with team members and other departments as appropriate
- Contributes to successful completion of project deliverables
- Provides support to team members and application support analyst.
- Thorough in-depth knowledge of design and analysis methodology and application development processes from both an industry and BMO perspective
- University degree or college diploma in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
- Minimum 5 years systems analysis and programming experience with extensive business knowledge
- Solid understanding of SDLC and QA requirements
- Strong analytical skills for complex problem solving
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Good understanding of emerging technologies
We’re here to help
At BMO we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the centre of everything we do – helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future—the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we’re changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmocareers.com .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.