The Scorecard Developer is accountable for developing and delivering reporting in line with immediate and long term Canadian P&C Personal Segment business objectives.
The incumbent is accountable to act as a data and reporting subject matter expert for one or more Personal Segment reporting portfolios (i.e. one or more sales forces, channels, product lines, and/or customer segments). Such reporting is used by leaders within the Personal Segment for performance evaluation, to facilitate coaching, and for business decision-making purposes.
The successful candidate will combine both business and technology acumen to create reports, trouble shoot technical issues, monitor production processes, and explain various reports and reporting logic to both business and technical users.
- Gather and document project requirements
- Answer emails in a timely and knowledgeable fashion
- Work proactively and collaboratively with team members and business partners
- Take initiative and ownership of projects and issues
- Develop and maintain various scorecard reports using specialized query and database tools – SAS, SQL, and Microsoft Reporting Services
- Act as subject matter expert on one or more of BMO’s Personal Segment sales forces, channels, product lines, or customer segments by becoming intimately familiar with:
- Data in BMO’s various data warehouses
- The scorecard production process including various servers and software
- Salesforce and/or product business information – including processes, pricing, incentives, product offerings, etc.
- Monitor a weekly production process independently and troubleshoot as needed
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Familiarity with data manipulation/analysis tools, including SAS, SQL, or equivalent data manipulation software an asset
- Willingness and desire to gain certification in base SAS programming
- Experience in working with BMO data, and familiarity with BMO products and operations an asset
- The initiative and drive to find solutions and see assignments through to completion
- Technical acumen and a willingness and desire to learn new data manipulation tools
- Strong communication and writing skills
- A University level degree
- 3-5 years experience in similar field an asset
We’re here to help
At BMO we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the centre of everything we do – helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future—the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we’re changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmocareers.com .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Business Analytics & Reporting
CDN P&BB Customer Solutions-X000905