The Sales Associate role is the sales support role within the Treasury and Payments Solutions organization, accountable to provide support to Sales Professionals in ultimate support of the end client. The role is accountable for delivering effective sales support to the sales teams by acting as the day-to-day sales contact for the client for sales related questions and by providing support for pre-sales sales activities such as presentations, bids/proposals, and requests for information.
This role is accountable for providing the coordination of cash management product implementation, financial transaction set-up and providing exceptional customer service to Treasury and Payments Solutions clients. Senior Sales Associates are also accountable to achieve sales targets for Treasury and Payments Solutions (Treasury Management and Corporate Card) products and services through the management of a small of a bronze portfolio by applying well developed consultative sales and relationship management principles, practices and techniques in order to originate new Treasury and Payments Solutions business with new and existing CFD and/or Capital Markets clients.
Sales Team Support
- Acts as the day-to-day sales contact for the client for sales related questions such as product information, pricing, implementation timeframes and requirements. Acts as the key sales contact with the client to gather the required detailed information necessary to move the sale forward in the process, including completing all necessary documentation (AML forms, account opening requests, E2E/implementation forms, etc).Provide assistance to the team in pre-sales such as pitch preparation and client research and preparation of prospect and client files for action by the Sales Professional Planning
- Responsible for tracking each implementation request to keep the process on track to the timeline committed to the client. In addition to ensuring once the implementation is completed, the client is billed accurately. This would include tracking internal reports such as: expired contracts, services not set up on ABS, non-negotiated items, waivers and on-holds.
- Recommend changes and improvements to sales support materials and functions based on findings and feedback.
- Compile pre-call and post call information packages by accessing internal systems and bank personnel to validate client holdings, pricing, and volumes, ensuring the Sales professional has the information necessary to be knowledgeable about the clients/prospects business and needs.
- Assist with sales and service administration and processing ensuring client experience is seamless and opportunities are identified and met.
- Maintain up-to-date client information on Bank system/files to ensure client history is accurate and complete.
We’re here to help
At BMO we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the centre of everything we do – helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future—the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we’re changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmocareers.com .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.