Grow your career in the Wealth Industry in a challenging support role that is pivotal to helping our clients achieve their success while also ensuring our internal operational activities are highly efficient and organized.
Do you have a passion for operational excellence? Interested in being a direct contributor to a growing team? As a Sales Assistant, you will be responsible to supporting the branch and Investment Advisor (IA) teams in achieving business objectives of profitability, and market share. You will be a key player ensuring client needs are met or exceeded. You will have the opportunity to have a multi-faceted compensation package.
BMO’s vision is to be the bank that defines great customer experience. Our clients are front and center in everything we do. After all, money is personal, and a bank should be too. We’re people first and bankers second – and we care about our employees, our clients and the people in our communities.
Whether you’re starting out in your career or looking for a challenge, BMO offers a range of possibilities to help you achieve your very best. You’ll get to know our business quickly, your ideas will be heard and your potential will always be recognized. Join BMO and be part of a company changing how people think of banking, with big goals and bigger dreams, and get opportunities to grow your career and your financial future.
As a Sales Assistant, you will
- Work in a dynamic team environment
- Have strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Deliver service initiatives to the IA’s clients
- Contribute to the IA’s business objectives
- Excel in a client-focused environment
- Collaborate with a variety of cross-functional partners for execution of client requests and creative problem solving
- Coordinate marketing activities
- Ensure compliance regulations are adhered to
- Be an integral team member responsible for keeping team organized and driving client satisfaction
Qualifications and experience
- University degree or equivalent experience
- Computer literacy
- Recent completion of the CSC and CPH or currently licensed as an Investment Representative (preferred)
- Basic/intermediate knowledge of investment processes and procedures
- Strong knowledge of administrative processes and procedures
- Knowledge of compliance and trade processing rules
- Financial Industry experience an asset
We’re here to help
At BMO we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the centre of everything we do – helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future—the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we’re changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmocareers.com .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
BMO Wealth Management-X005000