- Hana integration skills, experience in Hana modelling and using Hana CDS views for reporting, knowledge of ABAP (Advanced Business Application Programming) on Hana
- Strong experience in SAP S4 Hana GL implementations
- Experience with SAP Workflows
- Solution Manager experience preferred
- Expertise in Finance / Accounting processes
- SAP Hana Certified preferred
- Advanced analytical skills, planning skills
- Advanced communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent relationship management and facilitation skills. Excellent partnering and negotiation skills, so as to effectively serve as liaison between business and technology group
- Possesses solid analytical skills for complex problem solving
- Proven leadership skills. Ability to provide leadership within a specific technology area or across multiple technology areas.
- Ability to complete root cause analysis, design solutions, write code, perform testing, provide doc and implement large/multiple dev projects
- Ability to coach the technical development of less senior developers
- Ability to analyze and resolve multiple complex problems
- Ability to manage projects using the organizations project management methodology
- Ability to work effectively in a strong team oriented environment
- Delivery focused, self-motivated, goal oriented
- Experience with SAP S4/Simple Finance/R3 Finance implementations (S4 strongly preferred)
- End to End experience on SAP Finance development projects (GL, AFI, FICO, etc.)
- At least 5 years work experience in IT environment; experience as a tech and/or team lead
Nice to Have
- S4 configuration skills
- Experience with SAP Banking Suite (Bank Analyzer, Accounting for Financial Instruments – AFI, Financial Accounting and Controlling – FICO), Business Warehouse, Data Services, RDM, Migration Cockpit
We’re here to help
At BMO we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the centre of everything we do – helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future—the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we’re changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmocareers.com .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.