The Product Management, Data Analyst will partner with management and business partners to support the development, and implementation of advanced data and analytical solutions that drive measurable business outcomes and create a distinctive customer experience. In this role, you will collaborate with senior management to dissect business problems, conduct research and analysis, structure data and build end-to-end analytical solutions.
This role will also assist to design, develop, and maintain analytical dashboards and adhoc solutions to support business driven decisions. This includes preparation and investigation of data working closely with the Data Governance and Technology teams and supporting multiple lines of business across the enterprise to help them achieve their objectives.
- Collect business partner requirements, data gathering, integration and enrichment
- Import/Clean/Transform/Validate/Model data with the purpose of understanding and drawing conclusions from data
· Build/design data input and data collection mechanisms
· Perform data related activities, including data extraction/profiling/ cleansing/deduplication/ standardization/conversion/ transformation/data mining/reporting;
· Conduct research/data analysis/ implementation for projects
- University degree in Computer Science, Computer Applications, Information Technology, Information Systems, Engineering (any) or at least 2 years of experience in the job offered, as Software Engineer, Programmer, Data Modeler, Data Architect, Reporting Analyst, Application Developer, Systems Analyst, or related IT position
- Experience conducting data analysis, configuration, and report solutions
- Experience designing, implementing, and supporting data management solutions including building curated datasets for analytics and reporting
- Experience working with technologies including Hadoop, Tableau, Spotfire, ETL, Talend, Datameer, Netezza or AWS
- Experience in Software development and Data Management
- Strong skills in programming using SQL, Datameer, ETL tools, Python and/or R preferred
- Knowledge of Data quality tools and processes with exposure to Data Governance
- Demonstrates solid communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Shows strong knowledge technical skills, with proven record of building solutions to complex problems
- Exhibits advanced critical thinking skills, integrative skills and creativity to drive innovation
- Demonstrates ability to build a good fact base, apply sound reasoning, and generate relevant recommendations that get implemented and lead to business success
- Able to work highly independently and manage multiple priorities in an agile fast paced environment
- Demonstrates strong attention to detail and a high level of due diligence
We’re here to help
At BMO Harris Bank we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the center of everything we do – helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future—the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we’re changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO Harris Bank team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmoharriscareers.com .
BMO Harris Bank is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. BMO Harris Bank N.A. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Business Analytics & Reporting
US Personal & Business Banking-X000004