The Product Associate, Small Business is responsible for supporting senior members of the team in effectively and efficiently executing the product development and management process (i.e. research, design, development, implementation and maintenance) to enhance BMO’s leadership in providing innovative outcome-oriented solutions that exceed client expectations.
- Conduct research & analysis that defines competitive market requirements, trends and opportunities
- Assist in product design including idea generation, screening, and selection with supporting business case and product development plan
- Assist in product development and management plan execution
- Assist in product implementation and launch plan development and execution
- Assist in managing and optimizing existing products and solutions
- Collaborate with internal Sales, Marketing, Operations, Legal, Risk and Compliance teams, as well as other internal partners and stakeholders
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- College degree in Business, Economics, Finance or a related field is required.
- At least one year direct experience in product development or relevant industry experience is required.
- Knowledge of investments, marketing, financial analysis, business & project management principals.
- Satisfactory presentation and communication skills required.
- Team player who collaborates effectively across and beyond business units.
- Good judgment and tact, with a good sense of organizational awareness.
- Attention to detail, consistency and quality.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
We’re here to help
At BMO we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the centre of everything we do – helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future—the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we’re changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmocareers.com .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.