1 year contract
Full time basis : 37.5 hours/week
The Mortgage Specialist (MS) Assistant role is accountable to support BMO’s vision to be the bank that defines great customer experience and to further our strategy to having the most productive sales and distribution network in the country by providing top-performing MS’s with customer oriented pre-sale service and administrative supports such as:
- Liaising with third party referral sources providing them with updated rate sheets and marketing materials, and responding to all queries in a timely fashion
- Booking customer appointments
- Providing administrative support such as keying applications into the credit system, maintaining databases of client and third party referral contact information, and updating credit files to assist with the verification of terms and conditions
- Organizing customer appreciation events
- Identifying cross sell opportunities
- Passion for helping customers
- Strong Sales and service oriented with a demonstrated ability to proactively listen, identify sales opportunities and solve problems
- Strong communication skills (over the telephone and in person)
- Solid computer and multi-tasking skills
- Strong collaboration skills
Education and Accreditation
- Completed high school education, or equivalent work experience
We’re here to help
At BMO we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the centre of everything we do – helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future—the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we’re changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmocareers.com/ .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.