Manage the strategy and execution of marketing campaigns designed to grow the US credit and debit card portfolio by engaging customers in their respective products. Support the Senior Marketing Manager and the Payments Product team in achieving acquisition and product growth goals.
Marketing Program Development & Lead Execution (50%)
- Manage the planning, development and execution of marketing programs in line with the Payment Product Team’s goals.
- Partner with Product stakeholders to develop appropriate business cases in support of marketing programs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team to manage all facets of the marketing campaign, including: budget, creative development, audience selection, offer strategy, stakeholder approvals, internal communications and performance analytics.
- Develop customer communications to support marketing programs in accordance with BMO Harris and partner brand standards.
Strategy Development & Analysis (20%)
- Develop new strategies for portfolio growth, test the effectiveness, measure results and make recommendations for implementation or discontinuing.
- Partner with market research team to gain key consumer insights to inform future marketing programs.
- Track competitive marketing strategies and identify competitive advantages/shortfalls related to product offer or positioning.
Relationship and Agency Management (20%)
- Develop effective relationships and partnerships with other Marketing teams, Product, Sales Management, Legal and Compliance and other key influencers ensuring stellar communication, collaboration and gaining the necessary approvals to deliver marketing programs that support goals.
- Responsible for representing the Payments Marketing team for any marketing materials in which payment products are referenced/featured.
- Drive and manage the development of retail marketing campaigns and collateral from an agency perspective, including writing creative briefs, facilitating approvals, and managing execution.
Risk Management and Control (10%)
- Monitor marketing communications to ensure adherence to legal, privacy, legislative and association guidelines and requirements.
- Ensure marketing campaigns deliver results in a timely manner consistent with the marketing plan.
- Manage marketing program record keeping in order to facilitate a review of the campaign materials during an audit.
- 2+ years marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, or related field
- Payments experience required
- Strong knowledge of the marketing development process including strategy formulation, consumer insights, creative evaluation, media and production
- Strong knowledge of direct marketing and related strategies
- Understand business plans, financial goals, objectives
- Strong marketing skills
- Problem resolution and reasoning skills; able to maintain composure even in stressful situations
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously with a high level of accuracy and within tight schedules
- A balance of strong analytic and creative skills
- Deadline driven and possess the ability to be proactive, forward-thinking, and resourceful
- Self-motivated, articulate and possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional project management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams, to build relationships and work collaboratively with co-workers, internal clients and vendors at all levels within the organization
- Required to perform equally well in an independent, self-directed manner as well as a part of a team
- Comfortable working in changing, high growth environments; comfortable with ambiguity and working in matrixed organizations
- Ability to develop and maintain budgets and critical paths, adhering to tight timelines
- Strong proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
We’re here to help
At BMO Harris Bank we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the center of everything we do – helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future—the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we’re changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO Harris Bank team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmoharriscareers.com .
BMO Harris Bank is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. BMO Harris Bank N.A. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.