Temporary position (12 months contract)
Location: 105 St-Jacques West
Under the direction of the Quebec Senior Marketing Manager, the marketing coordinator will support the development and implementation of marketing programs as well as integrated media strategies and tactical plans in view of meeting customer experience and acquisition objectives.
This position requires experience in developing acquisition and life cycle campaigns as well as instinctive passion regarding what will attract and retain present-day customers to our brand.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITY AREAS
· Support the implementation of customer acquisition and life cycle strategies for the Quebec market.
o Provide expertise regarding the special nature of the Quebec market, its consumers, and BMO Financial Group’s brand image.
o Ensure that the information provided regarding products and services is accurate and up-to-date, and that the French text is relevant and error-free.
o Make sure that all the materials are ready within the allotted time.
· Help manage all aspects related to creation or the French version of advertising and promotional material.
· Contribute to the development and production of the French part of national advertising campaigns based on the assigned business areas.
· Act as liaison between the various Toronto business lines, the advertising and media agencies, the in-house creative services, the translation companies and the law firms in Quebec.
· Act as content consultant based on the assigned business areas in order to meet local requests from Quebec branches.
o Work with in-house graphic designers.
o Ensure that what is produced is consistent with current campaigns, the advertising framework, and the business areas’ business objectives.
- Provide support to the Senior Marketing Manager in a proactive manner.
- Maintain strong relations with internal and external partners.
- Develop a culture of collaboration with a solutions-driven approach.
- Represent the customer experience in any discussions about external advertising requirements.
- Keep up-to-date on competitive offers and provide semi-monthly reports.
- Provide monthly activity reports and the digital acquisition report for all areas of activity.
· University diploma or equivalent, with 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar position.
· Keen interest in customer acquisition and life cycle.
· Understanding of digital and of mass media.
· Excellent knowledge of Excel (pivot tables).
· Experience with ROI/cost benefit analysis
· Experience in project management at all stages of the marketing communication process.
· Experience in the financial services sector an asset.
· Marketing, including customer acquisition and life cycle, marketing communications, advertising, execution and campaign measurement and analysis.
· Highly results-oriented and able to solve problems creatively.
· Practical knowledge of programming media and marketing on search engines.
· Self-directed and enthusiastic team player.
· Strong attention to detail while maintaining the ability to manage time effectively.
- Strong organizational skills. Ability to multitask in a dynamic and changing environment.
· Relationship management skills, collaborative, with a positive attitude.
· Great capacity for taking initiative.
· Propensity for being flexible.
· Must be fluent in French and English (spoken and written).
We’re here to help
At BMO we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the centre of everything we do – helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future—the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we’re changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmocareers.com .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.