The Manager of Customer Experience and Digital Products is accountable to execute the customer experience (CE) strategy and primarily responsible for CE enhancements, implementations, and recoveries both for the US and Canadian Retail Payments Team.
The Manager of Customer Experience and Digital Products is also accountable for the Product Management of digital products as they related to Retail Payments. Including Apple Pay, Google Pay, Credit Card Alerts, and Fraud Alerts. In this role they will over-see planning, execution, change management, and continuous improvement for these products. The incumbent will also work closely with Marketing to launch a comprehensive marketing strategy that will improve and promote increased adoption of all digital products as they relate to credit cards, promoting our ease and innovation Net Promoter Score driver.
1. Work across functions and channels to design and execute data-driven strategies to achieve Digital Product KPIs that are aligned with overall business objectives.
2. With input from leadership and marketing develop a multiyear road map on digital adoption and in relation to Retail Payments.
3. Effectively manage day-to-day escalations and issues relating to (CE) Customer Experience, Alerts and Mobile Wallets.
4. Work on execution of our CE strategy whilst assessing the customer, employee and organizational impacts; working cross functionally to design or refine any processes, procedures, system enhancements, knowledge management or training content; determining reporting and measurement requirements and communication requirements.
5. Accountable to work across functions and with partners to minimize friction across the customer life cycle for retail and small business accounts.
6. Develop business cases and gain stakeholder buy-in.
7. Monitor competitor activities on an on-going basis to understand competitive landscape
8. Identify opportunities for continuous improvement in relation to customer experience, process, and NARP change management activities.
9. Design, develop, maintain and manage an effective process to monitor the implementation of end to end projects compared to business case projections, resolving issues as required or providing detailed recommendations when issues.
Scope & Impact
• Direct impact: Digital Adoption and Digital Products
• Influence: Advocate for customer experience within and outside of NARP
• Improve adoption of Digital Products
• Own Alerts and Wallets
• Manage Customer Experience initiatives and escalations and recoveries
Key Performance Indicators
• Strategy and roadmap planning
• Exceptional collaboration and influencing
• Relationship management
• Program prioritization
• Performance Analytics
• Penetration of Digital Wallets and Alerts amongst Credit Card Customers
• North American Retail Payments related NPS –Net Promoter Score
• Flawless execution of NARP projects
Cross Functional Relationships
• Partners with internal department and various BMO internal partners
Knowledge & Skills
• Highly developed analytical and problem solving skills with an ability to assimilate a large amount of information to identity data driven action plans
• Product management and Risk management capabilities
• Extensive understanding of financial performance of the product portfolios
• Broad organizational perspective
• Strong data management software skills (e.g. Excel pivot tables)
• Business Degree, MBA is considered an asset
We’re here to help
At BMO we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the centre of everything we do – helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future—the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we’re changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmocareers.com .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.