The qualified applicant will be part of the team supporting the BMO Openshift System infrastructure. The role will focus on BMO’s Openshift and Docker Infrastructure Engineering
Working with a close knit technical team, the role will:
- Be part of a team that will work in providing engineering solutions for Openshift and Docker
- Onboarding Nodes in Openshfit Cluster with a various business workloads
- Develop scripts for system automation
- Provide 3 rd level support for infrastructure (If required)
- Work in close collaboration with development teams and provide technical leadership for projects on Container onboarding, server security, optimization and sizing exercise.
- Be part of the team to manage system golden images – build, integrate, test and release
Required Core Skills:
- Experience with Openshift system integration, Infrastructure as a service and Cloud knowledge
- In depth knowledge in Openshift – Kubernetes
- Experience with system configuration tools including Ansible, Chief or Vagrant,
- Experience working with Linux, Windows, VMWare VSphere.
- Strong Red Hat Linux OS knowledge
- Proficient scripting skills in Perl / Python / Shell Scripting / Ruby /Power CLI
- DevOps experience is a great plus
- Good system network understanding
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Good communication skills, self-motivated, positive attitude and ability to work independently and in a team environment
- A critical thinker with a strong engineering mind set
Location: 4100 Gordon Baker Rd., Scarborough
We’re here to help
At BMO we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the centre of everything we do – helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future—the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we’re changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmocareers.com .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.