We are looking for a talented individual to join our team in the position of Data Scientist and Analyst. The primary responsibility is to leverage customer data to deliver data and recommendations that drive optimal customer journeys and experiences.
The role will sit on the Enterprise Customer Analytics team and support Marketing and LOB partners across BMO FG with proactive, actionable insights on Retail and Wealth customers.
- Manage and enhance daily/weekly/monthly channel reporting
- Manage, prioritize, and respond to ad-hoc requests
- Leveraging statistical approaches (A/B testing, time series analysis) against multiple sources of data including internal sales/transactions and external party data/benchmarks
- Deliver targeted campaign leads in a multichannel environment
- Post-Secondary education in Math, Computer Science, Business, Marketing, or related field
- Experience with customer database and programming queries in SAS or SQL
- Work experience in Business, Financial industry or e-commerce would be an asset
- Experience in Salesforce.com or similar CRM systems would be an asset
- Experience in visualization tools such as Spotfire or Tableau would be an asset
- Good verbal and written communication skills; able to effectively present analytics data to Business and Marketing users
- Strong attention to detail and ability to QA their own work
- Team player, able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
We’re here to help
At BMO we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the centre of everything we do – helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future—the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we’re changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmocareers.com .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.