BMO Financial Group has restructured its core systems around a new shared service called the SmartCore Connector Grid. We are assembling a new top talent team of motivated IT professionals to support the Connector Grid and its underlying IBM ISAM family of products. If you are an experienced professional with a background in any of these technologies and are looking for challenging career change then we would like to hear from you.
As a Senior Developer / Administrator, you will:
- The Senior CIAM Admin works to implement, monitor, measure, provide support, and report on performance, capacity and overall CIAM
- Champion innovative approaches that transform our technological capabilities.
- Play a key role in developing a culture of collaboration while enhancing the customer experience.
- The Senior CIAM Admin takes appropriate action to meet or exceed the service level agreements with our clients and external partners, interfacing directly with various lines of business in moderately complex/critical environments to understand business requirements and implements and supports system solutions to support their requirements.
Identifies gaps, issues and best practices through proactive monitoring of components and tools deployed globally
Under the guidance of a senior analyst, contributes to the unit's objectives by actively engaging in projects and operating as a CIAM subject matter.
- Is a participant in ITIL processes for change, incident, problem, currency and configuration management
Offers input and provides analysis to support continuous improvement of business processes and procedures within the scope of the work team
Assists in increasing the effectiveness and efficiency of existing operational methods and workflows by identifying, recommending and implementing process improvements Perform high complexity (i.e. system level applications) analysis, design, development and unit testing of software applications from user requirements and design documents.
- Offers input and provides analysis to support continuous improvement of business processes and procedures within the scope of the work team
- Assist in increasing the effectiveness and efficiency of existing operational methods and workflows by identifying, recommending and implementing process improvements
- A university degree/college diploma and/or five years of hands on experience troubleshoot, supporting and maintaining CIAM Products.
- Completion of a current IBM ISAM Product certification is an assets.
- Proven history of successful interaction with internal customers and/or enterprise IT department
- Some experience and understanding of ITIL standards as they relate to the incident/problem/ change management is required
- Experience with Linux or Windows server or web development is considered an asset
- Excellent understanding of coding methods, Software Development Lifecycle, Secure Coding Practices.
- An Agile mindset and capability to drive delivery.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills are essential
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships at all level of the organization
Location: 4100 Gordon Baker Rd in Scarborough
We’re here to help
At BMO we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the centre of everything we do – helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future—the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we’re changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmocareers.com .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.