The Campus Administrator provides general clerical and administrative support to the Principal and Head of Guidance. As the first point of contact for callers, students, parents and visitors, the Campus Administrator offers helpful, friendly, approachable and professional service at all times, contributing to a positive and safe learning environment for students and faculty.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Responsible for answering the phones, greeting and assisting callers
- Respond to inquiries about the various programs in-person and via phone/e-mail
- Monitor and record student attendance and absences
- Collect and maintain an organized system of student records and forms
- Enter and maintain accurate information in database
- Provide efficient administrative support to the Principal and Head of Guidance
- Support administrative team with student admissions and enrolment
- Assist with the coordination of Academy information sessions, open houses, parent-teacher interviews, and school activities. Attendance at these events is required from time to time.
- Order office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Some evening and weekend work required
- Year round position, summers included
- Enthusiastic and friendly with an approachable demeanour
- Demonstrated initiative, accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion
- Empathetic and dedicated to a positive student learning environment
- Resourceful and proactive
- Ability to prioritize duties and to manage multiple tasks in a timely manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Flexibility, accountability and integrity
Blyth Academy is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available on request by candidates in all aspects of the hiring process.
Please be advised that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract
- Office Administration: 1 year