Are you passionate about Single Page Application development using TDD/BDD within the React platform? Do you enjoy taking initiative and proactively proposing better approaches or methods for approaching software development? Would you like to work within a team that is creative and productive, yet keeps an eye on communication and team morale to ensure the best experience for all?
We’re a supportive and nurturing environment for those that are team players (no egos!), open communicators and passionate engineers.
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture
- Interact with the team in planning Sprints, coding and updating JIRA
- Develop using a TDD/BDD approach
- Manage your work using Git/Github
- Be a dependable and self-managed team member
- Cooperatively contribute thoughts and ideas to the group - we are highly engaged via slack
- Must have: ES6 experience
- Must have: React experience
- Must have: Experience using Git
- Experience with Node.js
- BSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant experience
- Ability to stay engaged with your team and work remotely via Slack
- We stay lean and leverage technical best practices across the board - we guarantee you'll improve your understanding / utilization of Git, Functional Programming, ES6/7 and React - at a minimum!
- We all work remotely - a flexible lifestyle that supports your personal work approach
- We offer vacation and sick paid leave, but if you'd like you can also take your job with you and bank your vacation days - as long as you coordinate with your team lead
- Salary and optional stock options and/or crypto currency
- A competitive and comprehensive extended benefits program including Life, Critical Illness, AD&D, LTD/STD, Dependants, Travel, Vision / Dental, Partners / Dependants, Extended Health (Chrio, Acupuncture, etc.)
- We invest in our team culture and morale through events and activities, as well as offer training subsidies for relevant coursework
- We pay a $2,500 referral fee to ANY referrals for employees that stay with us past the probationary period