In this full-time position, the qualified candidate will:
- Architect and help develop enterprise-class e-commerce applications and associated business processes.
- Lead discovery sessions, generate requirements documentation, detailed design specifications, and test plans for WebSphere Commerce applications.
- Contribute to all phases of software develop process including project estimation, requirements documentation, software design, development, testing, and deployment.
- Develop reusable components and services that address the client requirements or BlueSky CodeBlue requirements.
- During the course of the client conversations and/ or during a client engagement, work to identify potential opportunities to improve the client s business that are outside of the scope of immediate discussions resulting in additional, on-going business for BlueSky.
- Work with Business Analysts to understand business requirements. Develop reusable components and services that address the requirements discovered.
- Develop catalog load processes.
- Help develop methodologies to implement technology solutions while incorporating best practices from an internal and external perspective.
- Support developers in configuration of development environments and deployment of application builds.
- Lead technical design efforts and perform peer code reviews.
- Play a key role in developing BlueSky s consultants to ensure that BlueSky s capabilities in your area of expertise continue to grow and mature.
- Provide estimates to assist project managers in building Work Packages and Work Breakdown Structures.
- Periodically support business development efforts related to WebSphere Commerce.
- Document architecture standards and usage guidelines.
Qualified candidates will demonstrate advanced technical and functional knowledge of Websphere Commerce. Additional qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- At least 5 years experience with J2EE and the WebSphere Commerce suite of products including WebSphere Commerce Server and WebSphere Application Server.
- Ability to leverage: WC commands, EJBs, JSPs, Servlets, JDBC, JNDI, ANT, and JSTL.
- Expertise with messaging oriented middleware including MQ Series and JMS.
- Expertise with XML, UML and Web Services.
- Expertise with the Struts and Spring Application Frameworks.
- Expertise with Object Oriented Programming and Object Oriented Design.
- Expertise with J2EE IDEs including RAD, WSAD, and Eclipse.
- Expertise with code management tools including CVS.
- Expertise with Data Access objects and Hibernate Object to Relational Data mapping.
- Expertise with SQL design and development including stored procedures, triggers, packages.
- Support performance tuning of customer's WebSphere Commerce environments including IHS, WAS, DB2 or Oracle.
- Expertise with unit, system, and integration testing.
- Ability to generate technical specifications including application design, database design, and ongoing change requests.
- Ability to lead and mentor a cross-functional development teams.
- Effective organizational and time management skills, along with the ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in support of client facing consulting.
- Comfortable and capable of leading client discovery sessions in a consultative manner. WebSphere Commerce Certifications are required and need to be maintained as new versions are released.
- Bachelor s Degree or higher in Computer Science, related field or equivalent experience.