Here’s what you need to know about our Sales team: The BlueCat sales team is a group of intelligent and market aware sales professionals who like to have fun and win together. We are a highly engaged team that loves bringing creative solutions to the table to help grow and transform our business. We know how to be competitive, learn and continue to support each other and our customers!
This Regional Account opportunity at BlueCat is an exciting career opportunity within our Sales organization, located in our growing office in Toronto. You will be responsible for expanding BlueCat's presence in the B2B marketplace.
- Generate sales opportunities with existing customers via networking & relationship building as part of our overall coordinated sales strategy
- Create sales strategies by gathering market information, analyzing opportunities and documenting sales methodology
- Conduct regular outbound calls and emails in an effort to uncover & qualify/unqualify product and service revenue opportunities
- Manage and overcome objections
- Develop and execute on sales plan
- Manage and grow customer relationships
- Meet and exceed targeted sales quotas
- Prepares reports as requested
Skills and Experiences Required:
- Bachelor degree
- Proven track record of consistent over-achievement against assigned quota(s)
- Ability to absorb and apply on the job coaching
- Ability to understand a potential client’s context through effective questioning and listening
- Experience designing, developing, writing and effectively communicating reports, proposals and sales strategies
- Hunting mentality, comfortable communicating with prospective clients
- Ability to learn complex concepts quickly and communicate those concepts in an easy to understand manner
- Strong negotiation and closing skills
- Creative problem solver who can react quickly and multi-task
- Highly driven and self-motivated
- Strong business acumen; polished, and articulate, comfortable selling and presenting to C-level decision makers
- Tech savvy: MS Office, LinkedIn, Twitter and other social media experiences are a plus
Additional Assets (not required):
- 3-5 years of sales experience
- Experience with Salesforce.com
Core Values and Overall Characteristics Sought in All BlueCat Employees:
Curiosity – We care and inquire about the challenges and needs of our customers
Clarity – We keep communication crisp, clear and responsive
Collaboration – We win with each other, never alone
Transparency – We ensure all relevant information is available – no questions are off limits
Ownership – We are responsible and accountable for getting things done
Working at BlueCat allows you to challenge yourself every day. Our culture advocates innovation, continuous learning and work/life balance. Feed your passion, be bold, get inspired and grow with us!
What you’ll get from us:
Fast growth for BlueCat means fast growth for you! With the world’s biggest and hottest logos as our clients, we are a well-established business that still operates with the fun culture of a start-up. We get to work hard and still have all the fun without all of the risk! Experienced leaders make sure we keep going to the moon and beyond.
While we’re growing together, we’ll have your back with solid compensation/bonuses, education budgets, record breaking sales quarters, and a company culture that values curiosity, clarity, collaboration, transparency and ownership.
If you’re as excited about the future of our company as we are, we would love to hear from you!