Here is what you need to know about our Customer Care team: We are a technologically savvy and proactive team dedicated to outstanding customer experiences. We love problem solving and we take pride in being the face of BlueCat for our customers. We enjoy and thrive off of receiving feedback and having the opportunity to voice the needs of our customers to the overall organization. Think of us as BlueCat’s front line warriors!
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is a critical client-facing resource for enterprise-level customers. He/she is charged with delivering support account management and customer advocacy. Ultimately, the mission is to ensure the customer has the most valuable experience they can with BlueCat and that BlueCat maximizes the revenue obtained. We capture the Customer’s renewal and expand their footprint with our solutions.
As the primary point of contact responsible for orchestrating all support activities (including technical support, implementation and migration), the CSM will focus on:
- Strategic and consultative relationship-building
- Proactive account management activities
- Promoting overall customer satisfaction
- Driving product usage and adoption
- Helping to resolve ongoing technical problems while working closely with the Customer’s Enterprise Support team.
The role will manage a portfolio of diverse, high profile key accounts and collaborate with a variety of teams at BlueCat to ensure customer engagement and organizational success.
Every day will bring new and exciting challenges. You will:
-Be the leading customer advocate for a portfolio of assigned customers - build solid relationships with key stakeholders (sales, professional services, customer care, etc.) in BlueCat and foster relationships with the customer for successful support.
- Contribute to broader goals and growth beyond the scope of a single customer engagement by championing customer success and account retention strategies including account health, use of the BlueCat Community and overall engagement by maintaining ownership for the customer support relationship.
- Understand the Customer’s organization and how our product and services can support them. Inspire Customers to think strategically about how our platform can support their business needs. Create opportunities to expand the footprint within the organization through close relationships with the Customer as well as the BlueCat Sales teams. You will be responsible to maintain current customer financial targets.
- Work closely with the BlueCat Account Executive who maintains overall accountability for the customer relationship. Ensure awareness of the account support plan and alignment with the Account Executive’s strategic goals for each account.
-Create and manage strategic and tactical programs designed to maximize customer satisfaction (NPS) and adoption of product through planning, delivery and management of key milestones/engagements for customers, such as system health checks delivered by the -Enterprise Support team, Product roadmap updates provided by Product Management, etc…
- Work closely with the Product and Support Teams to troubleshoot issues, track next steps, escalate where needed, and follow-up promptly to ensure customer expectations are exceeded. Lead various meetings with customers to create visibility with stakeholders for escalations, operational reviews, tactical/ strategic planning and critical issue reviews.
- Develop referenceable experiences with the customers that can be leveraged. Coordinate with sales and marketing to create the collateral associated with these experience that can be shared with other customers as well as within BlueCat.
- Assist in the ongoing improvement of the processes, definitions and tools to drive a remarkable customer experience through activities such as retrospectives, post-mortem reviews, case reviews, etc. Be the example of a culture of innovation and accountability for customer outcomes.
- Travel to client sites and industry events is expected as well as availability to your customers when they have a need.
- Work by BlueCat’s core values.
What will you bring to the team?
- You have a passion for engaging customers. You have 5+ years’ experience managing customers in an enterprise environment and are able to demonstrate excellence in customer service
- You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge and devlelpment and the desire to grow in your role and with the company
- You are proactive; a tenacious self-starter to the core. You thrive in a fast paced and demanding environment
- You are technically savvy with a deep desire to build and support relationships and expand the product use within a customer environment
-You are an excellent communicator - you have a way with words & can connect easily with others. You possess a strong ability to explain highly technical issues to non-technical audiences
-You recognize the need for constant improvement - always looking to do things better (both personally, as part of a team and for the company) and can showcase how you have made enhancements in previous situations
- You are capable of prioritizing and allocating resources to / focus efficiently on multiple projects
Core Values and Overall Characteristics Sought in All BlueCat Employees:
Curiosity is fundamental to discovery.
Clarity is essential in effective communication.
Collaboration is optimal only with challenge and belief.
Transparency is critical to effective decision making.
Ownership ensures priorities are addressed.
BlueCat's Brand Attributes:
Courage is required to make our voice heard
Differentiation will build our brand
Discovery turns experiences into knowledge
What you’ll get from us:
Fast growth for BlueCat means fast growth for you! With the world’s biggest and hottest logos as our clients, we are a well-established business that still operates with the fun culture of a start-up. We get to work hard and still have all the fun without all of the risk! Experienced leaders make sure we keep going to the moon and beyond.
While we’re growing together, we’ll have your back with solid compensation/bonuses, education budgets, record breaking sales quarters, and a company culture that values curiosity, clarity, collaboration, transparency and ownership.
If you’re as excited about the future of our company as we are, we would love to hear from you!
Accommodations will be provided throughout the recruitment, hiring and employment process in accordance with the AODA and the Ontario Human Rights Code.