This position is responsible for assisting with the production of internal and external printed materials to build brand awareness and customer interest; and under moderate direction, work on complex assignments requiring a solid level of creativity and context.
- Bachelor Degree in Fine Arts 3 years' experience as a Graphic Designer in a studio, agency, corporation, OR 6 years applicable design, layout, print production, and MAC experience.
- Experience with design in an agency or corporate environment.
- Ability to manage projects
- Proficiency on a MAC platform; software applications include Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Proficiency with four-color printing and specialty printing.
* Ability to maintain quality while completing a high volume of work quickly. *High level of organizational skill and attention to detail.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work in a team environment and have a can-do attitude.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience in health care industry.
- Web and multimedia design experience.
- PC proficiency to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint
**This position is open to the following locations: Chicago, IL, Richardson, TX
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
IL - Chicago, TX - Richardson
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".