SOCIAL + CONTENT AGENCY IN THE HEART OF BLUE ANT MEDIA
Situated within Blue Ant Media, we are a content production and amplification agency that partners with brands and agencies to create seriously great campaigns for Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, Television, B2B communication, and everything in between.
We are nimble. We are resourceful. We know how to do a lot with a little. We believe in the power of social media, and we approach creative development from a multi-faceted social point of view.
We’re looking for a business development rockstar who can help scale the business by identifying & securing new business partnerships. You will play a key role in driving revenue through the sales of branded content production & distribution, developing key relationships with new clients from the world of marketing agencies (Creative, Media Buying, PR, Digital, Social), clients and brands and everything in between. Reporting to the Managing Director, Client Services, the successful candidate will be a high-energy, creative and innovative person with a proven track record of driving revenue and building creative business opportunities.
We actively seek out people who embody the Blue Ant Media core values: optimism, creativity, entrepreneurism, agility and integrity.
- Identifies prospective clients for Blue Ant Plus Social & Content Agency; Leads lead generation efforts, maintains sales pipeline & weekly reports, all contributing to achieving defined new business targets.
- Understands Blue Ant Plus business & offering; leads the development of sales materials and messaging.
- Sets up and leads credentials presentations, builds relationships with potential new clients and develops custom partnership proposals.
- Develops compelling pitch presentations and leads new business pitches in partnership with broader team (Creative, Managing Director, Content Strategist, SVP)
- Works with Senior Producer to develop and supply Production quotes to potential new clients; leads process up to signed agreement.
- Leads external RFP process (non media agency) and handles all non-current client requests
- Seamlessly transitions new sold projects to Account Manager / Project Manager team; Attends kick off, mid-project checkpoints and post report meetings
- Keeps up to date on client progress & account health, steps in to help manage relationship where applicable.
- Attends industry and client events; maintains industry knowledge and keeps up to date on client businesses.
- 5+ Years Experience in business development, client direct sales, SaaS or Tech Sales
- Solid knowledge and comfort in branded content production & social media platforms (paid & organic)
- Independent, motivated risk-taker, who takes initiative - Comfortable working on their own but also collaborative & creative.
- Ability to sell in a fast-paced environment
- Strong oral & written communication skills
- Ability to conceptualize marketing proposals; create & deliver compelling presentations
- Excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills; Natural relationship builder
- Proficient in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Established industry relationships
- Diploma/degree, post-grad certification in Media or Advertising an asset
Blue Ant Media celebrates diversity in both its programming and workforce. We encourage applications from individuals of all backgrounds who are eligible to work in Canada.
We thank all candidates for their interest in Blue Ant Media and we will reach out to those candidates that are under consideration. If you are contacted for an interview and require an accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise Human Resources.