Are you a recent grad looking for an exciting, fast-paced opportunity to launch your career?
Our team of experienced techies is looking for a sales and marketing coordinator to join us! We favour attitude over experience, so if you're ready to roll up your sleeves and grow into being our go-to sales and marketing person, we'd love to hear from you.
Block 64 (http://block64.com/) is an early stage software development and IT services company delivering elegant solutions to some of the most enduring business problems. Our products have been market tested and are currently deployed in large enterprise organizations globally.
Sales and Marketing Coordinator:
This is a new role for us, which means that you have the unique opportunity of tailoring your role, with the help of your team, to suit your unique talents.
We want you to become an irreplaceable part of our day-to-day process. You'll do this by learning the ins-and-outs of our business, and then leaning into the parts of the business that need you most.
Our team will count on you as our all-rounder. Whether you're prepping proposals, scheduling demo calls with prospective customers, or representing our team online or at industry events, you'll bring with you a dedication to high quality service, and a passion for finding efficiencies for us and our customers.
You can count on us to provide tons of variety, and an opportunity to make your mark on a rapidly growing company.
Here's what you can expect:
Practically speaking, here's some of what you'll do:
- This is a full-time position based in our Liberty Village office in Toronto
- Competitive salary ($40,000-$50,000/year) based on experience and relevant skills
- Full benefits and opportunities for additional incentive-based earnings
- Casual work environment with flexible working options
- We are a dog friendly environment!
About Block 64:
- Responding to inquiries from prospective customers
- Assisting in the preparation of sales proposals and quotes
- Scheduling of pre-sales and demo calls
- Creation and wireframing of external facing marketing collateral
- Representing our company and brand online and in-person (social media, industry events, etc.) to promote our company's external presence
We are about to take it to the next level and need your help to achieve our goal of becoming a leading IT asset management solutions provider. We are a savvy team of industry vets who like to have a little fun in the office but are also serious about customer service and helping our business customers reduce IT risk and save money.
If you're looking to gain global business experience, work in a service-obsessed environment of intelligent achievers, and bring your whole self to work, we're the company for you.
Required Skills & Experience:
Here's what we need:
And here's what would be a plus:
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in sales, marketing, business administration, or similar
- Experience in a customer or client facing role in which you communicated with clients via phone and email
- Strong business and technical communication skills (written and verbal)
- Most importantly, a keen, curious mind and a thirst for knowledge
- Experience in a sales or marketing role
- Experience preparing written business communications (quotes, proposals, responding to sales inquiries, etc.)
- Experience creating marketing collateral
- Experience representing a company/brand online and/or in-person (social media management, participation in industry events, or related)
- Sales and/or marketing experience within the IT services industry
How to Apply
Our online application will give you the option to apply to this role as a complete person - not just a resume. The application will assess your qualifications, personality traits and workplace preferences, and should take 10 to 15 minutes to complete. After submitting, you'll receive an email inviting you to log in and view your assessment results.
We strive to build a team that reflects the diversity of the community we work in and encourage applications from traditionally underrepresented groups such as women, visible minorities, Indigenous peoples, people identifying as LGBTQ2SI, veterans, and people with disabilities. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us using the "Help" button.
We will review applications, with priority given to those who have completed the assessment and look forward to hearing from you.