We're looking for 4 different types of roles: - UX Team Leader - UX Designer - UI Team Leader - UI Designer All of them will work for a specific client: a Canadian multinational banking and financial services corporation. The scope of work covers existing and new projects of the Bank across different products and needs. The team will be composed by designers, product managers, developers and business SMEs. The minimum duration of this position is 6 months. Roles’ details, according to the case at hand (UI or UX):
- Work closely with different stakeholders on the research, specification, prototyping, and implementation of designs and ideas.
- Support the visual design team to become best in class, inspiring them with fresh ideas, tools and approaches.
- Create UX flows that transform complex problems into easy steps.
- Produce pixel-perfect mockups and layouts that developers can use to style finished projects.
- Passion for mentoring and coaching others.
- Previous experience with supporting professional development of team.
- Coordination and integration on remote teams.
- Fluency in English
- Good communication skills and the ability to pitch your ideas confidently
- Great online portfolio that exhibits expertise in visual & interaction design, UI/UX, and applications
- Mastery of visual design (type, color theory, etc)
- High level of skill with design software (Sketch, InVision required)
- Passion for designing products with simple and intuitive experiences
- Able to cultivate a culture of transparency, communicating effectively across the project and wider team
- Enjoy collaborating across the team, from UX to developers and business development
- Interest and knowledge by the finance industry
- Ability to travel to Canada
Toronto for the Team Leaders Remote/Toronto for the Designers (once every month for 2-3 days) ABOUT TORONTO, CANADA
Toronto, capital city of Ontario, is the biggest Canadian city. A striving multicultural community and a strong cultural, artistic, and historical foundation make it one of the most cosmopolitan cities in the world where everyone is respected and cherished. Toronto is the home of TSE (Toronto Stock Exchange) and the 5 biggest Canadian banks. Situated on the shore of lake Ontario it’s in close proximity to the United States. With a vibrant downtown scene with many cuisines, bars, museums, theatres, and sports arenas, Toronto makes up for a good city to enjoy life and work.