Overall Purpose and Main Objectives:
The Search Engine Marketing Coordinator is responsible for assisting with the day-to-day tasks of managing the search engine campaigns for both Blick Art Materials and Utrecht Art Supplies.
- Manage pay-per-click advertising programs on search engines, including Google, Bing and Yahoo as well as product ads.
- Expand and maintain the current linking program for organic search engine optimization.
- Utilize web analytics tools to review and report website data and metrics.
- Additional marketing projects as assigned including but not limited to assisting with our affiliate program as needed and price comparison shopping.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong Internet navigation knowledge and familiarity required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and an ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment.
- Comfortable working with and presenting ideas to senior level management.
- Microsoft Office Skills required, specifically using Excel for basic data analysis.
- Ability to multi task in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- This is an entry level position designed for candidates with two or less years of previous work experience.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics a plus, but not required.
Job Type: Full-time
- Google Analytics: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Excel: 1 year (Required)