Marketing Manager and Digital Campaign Manager
SoHo, New York, NY
ClickZ is looking for a highly motivated and ambitious marketing specialist and campaign manager to work across our marketing and customer success teams to lead the delivery and project management of its digital products.
This is an amazing and varied opportunity to join an awesome team in a fast-paced environment working in the heart of SoHo.
Great benefits and 20 vacation days.
The ClickZ Group incorporates ClickZ & Search Engine Watch, two of the leading, oldest, largest and most trusted digital marketing publications in the world.
Through its range of digital products (lead generation, events, and content), ClickZ connects marketing technology companies and agencies with its community of more than 1.2 million monthly readers.
ClickZ is part of the Contentive Media group (headquartered in London), which operates six other publications across HR, Finance, and Technology.
Contentive is backed by Blenheim Chalcot, the UK's largest venture builder with more than 3,000 global employees and PS850m of assets under management.
- Project manage the delivery of all lead generation, content, and event campaigns.
- Create, enforce, and optimize our customer success and account management process.
- Create detailed project plans liaising closely with sales, marketing, editorial, freelancers, and design teams to ensure all deliverables are met.
- Manage the P&L of each product/campaign.
- Manage a centralized global calendar to coordinate Ad Inventory, Webinar Dates, Site Takeovers, Email Campaigns etc.
- Facilitate the creation and approval of compelling and effective email and landing page copy.
- Lead client calls setting agenda, circulating minutes, and ensuring actions are completed.
- Project manage and lead the marketing of research reports, surveys and custom events around the world.
- Manage and set up newsletter sponsorships editing HTML code.
- Set up email marketing campaigns using Marketo.
- Manage and take ownership of social channels.
- Manage and lead the execution of webinars.
- Forecast, track, and report campaign effectiveness metrics as well as overall ROI.
- Optimize campaigns and liaise with clients on additional opportunities.
- Develop new and innovative ways to surprise and delight our clients.
- 2+ years of experience in marketing or a campaign/project management role or Customer Success role.
- University/College Degree.
More about us:
- Familiar with Google Analytics, Marketo, Wordpress, Photoshop, Powerpoint, Google Ads & DoubleClick for Publishers.
- Analytical tendencies with a natural curiosity to measure, test, learn, and iterate in order to get the best results possible.
- Superior oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail.
- Strong project management skills and experience, including managing internal stakeholders and external agencies, and multiple campaigns and projects at once.
- Willingness to travel.
- Knowledge of digital marketing.
Our culture is inclusive, modern, friendly, smart, and innovative - we seek to employ bright, positive thinking self-starters with a can-do attitude.
Our office is in the heart of SoHo with a shuffleboard table, snacks, weekly drink & think, and regular marketing meetups.
Working hours are 9-5 and our benefits package includes:
- Vacation days - 20 days
- Sick Days - 5 Days
- 9 public paid holidays
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- A 401K plan with company match
- Qualified Parking & Transit Program (QPTP)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Life insurance - equal to 1 x base salary up to $250,000
- Short term disability
To find out more please visit ClickZ ( http://www.clickz.com/ ).