The Senior Database Administrator, under the direction of the President, will act as a high-level technical resource to manage and configure our databases.
- Passionate about technology and innovation.
- Strong communication skills to present ideas and delegate to team.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
- Comfortable working in collaborative, open-office environment.
- Building and maintaining our technical platform.
- Providing management level support to direct reports.
- Recommending changes to systems to senior management.
- Supporting database functions by designing and coding utilities.
- Providing expertise in determining strategic direction and system architecture.
- Developing strong understanding of our systems and product features.
- College diploma or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology, or any related field.
- Experience in Oil and Gas/Energy is a strong asset.
- 7-10 years working experience in information technology including MySQL-based database systems.
- 3-5 years of proven experience in a management role.
- Proficiency in Python, Bash, and Java.
- Bilingual in French, Spanish, Italian is considered an asset.
What we Offer:
- Paid Time Off
- Annual Bonus
- Competitive Salary
- Health & Dental Benefits
- Innovative Atmosphere