If you are feeling like you've hit the ceiling in your current role, read on! This role is challenging, rewarding and you truly touch peoples lives by changing their smile and their well-being.
We are a nationally known dental practice with offices in SF and NY, searching for someone to coordinate dental surgeries in local hospitals or our in-office surgical suite.
You must possess top-notch communication and customer service skills. Our office is innovative and fast paced - be prepared to multitask and pay close attention to detail!
This role involves administrative duties, case management, sales, customer service and financial management.
This person must be a hard-working, team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment and enjoys resolving complex situations for patients.
- Treatment plan creation and presentation
- Schedule management
- Ongoing case management
- Patient communications and problem-solving
- Patient, specialty and clinician scheduling
- Patient payments, insurance claims support and financial reporting
- Building lasting relationships with patients by ensuring their visit with us is a great experience
- Prior customer service experience (dental or medical experience is a plus!)
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to build relationships with patients; must be service oriented
- An optimistic personality that sees opportunities, not just problems.
- Proficient using MS Office applications -- Word, Excel, Outlook
- Excellent time management skills to meet goals and deadlines
- Ability to multi-task effectively; organized and dependable
- Dental terminology and Dentrix software experience a plus. We are willing to train a motivated individual that meets the other requirements of the position.
Work week details:
This is a full-time role for someone seeking a career as a healthcare professional.
Monday through Thursday 7:30am - 4:00pm; Friday 6:30am - 3:00pm.
Qualified candidates must submit a resume. Competitive salary w/ sign on bonus, benefit package, transportation reimbursement, Incentive Program, meals provided.
Looking to hire ASAP. We look forward to meeting you!!!
Job Type: Full-time
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is: