Want to work in one of the best entertainment start-ups with leading technology and amazing talent? Our client is an innovator in RFID and one of the worlds’ top 10 coolest companies for live events.
Do you have what it takes to work in a fun and challenging environment? If so read on!
Our Client is seeking a Sales Manager for their downtown Toronto office. This role is strategic and hands-on, with team management at its core. The following will provide further information:
- Develop annual sales plan with input and support of the executive team.
- Develop and recommend sales strategies for improvement based on market research, product and competitive analysis;
- Build, develop and coach sales team to execute on goals;
- Lead large-scale new business discussions with CRO and other sales leadership;
- Focus on multi-year contracts to normalize revenue forecast.
- Ensures consistent pricing, and messaging across the sales team;
- Conduct regular pipeline review meetings to ensure Salesforce is accurate and up to date
- Manage and report monthly, quarterly and annual sales revenue forecast to CRO and executive team;
- Conduct one-on-ones with members of your team;
- Set annual and quarterly goals/quotas for the team and ensure attainment;
- Assist in closing conversations to ensure best-efforts in winning new business;
- Carry any quota assignment during team transitions and for a portion of large-scale new business streams (experiential);
- Co-ordinate with other global teams to ensure consistency in reporting and forecasting, messaging, and pricing;
Do you have what it takes? Are you ready to love your job again? Apply now….we dare you!