Want to work at a cool and innovative company without having to commute to downtown Toronto? Bleeko is looking for a senior iOS UI Designer to join our team in Toronto. This is an exciting time to join Bleeko: Bleeko is a cutting edge and dynamic tech startup with a focus on the ever evolving Blockchain industry.
- A highly successful team of over 10+ advisors
- Record-breaking growth among our key metrics
- A highly innovative and dynamic team
We are looking for:
A talented UI Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
Please include a link to your online portfolio and/or prior work.
To succeed as a UI Designer, you should be focused on building a better, more efficient UI and creating a better end-user experience. You should be knowledgeable, collaborative, and motivated.
You have and understand how to:
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Taking lead on projects, as needed.
We Require you to have:
- Three to five years' proven UI experience
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design or related program
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Proficiency with software like marvel and other software for rapid prototyping.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Ongoing fluency in best practices for web-based, app and mobile information architecture and responsive design, as well as deep and broad knowledge of usability principles and techniques.
Do you want to work in a growing company that invests in its employees more than the average company? Bleeko, the gold standard in online Crypto, provides a fun, casual, and innovative environment where hard work is recognized and rewarded.
Some Bleeko Perks:
- Great company culture
- Flexible, semi-remote work option
- A collaborative, open-office environment without the downtown commute
- Volunteer outings, Friday afternoon beer breaks, and plenty of food and snacks
TO APPLY: Please send us a resume and brief introduction.
PLEASE NOTE: This is not a fully remote position. Candidates must reside in (or relocate to) Toronto.
Job Type: Full-time
- UI Design: 6 years (Required)
- Toronto, Ontario (Required)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- proven UI: 4 years (Required)
- Secondary School (Required)