Bleacher Report is the social voice of sports - creating and collaborating on the culture of sports for the next generation of fans. Its vision for making sports bigger than games has led to unmatched engagement on social media, where it consistently ranks as the No. 1 publisher. Bleacher Report also provides an industry-leading fan experience on mobile devices through its top-rated app. In February, 2018, Bleacher Report was rated the 3rd most innovative media company in the world by Fast Company. Find Bleacher Report on the web at www.bleacherreport.com and on Instagram/Facebook/Twitter @BleacherReport. Bleacher Report is a division of Turner Sports.
About the role:
This Social Moments Senior Manager (Tactical) will lead a team of producers, designers & content creators. Reporting to the Deputy Director of Social Media, this managerial position will coordinate innovative social media executions that leverage all of B/R's content producing arms while also breaking new ground & delivering new experiences. This person should be a visual first content consumer & should constantly be thinking creatively about how we tell stories that make sense for a phone-first generation.
- Manage production & publishing of social content across various teams in Bleacher Report. Projects are generally complex in responsibility and/or manages multiple projects simultaneously in conjunction with other departments.
- Oversee production processes such as: assignment docs, managing resources, budgets & assignments, communicating with production & outside BR departments, advanced planning & billing. Establishes new processes, procedures & methods that improve production outcomes.
- Provide creative guidance to producers, designers, & freelance creators to ensure they are meeting production deadlines & deliverables.
- 3-5 years experience managing social media accounts at a digital publisher
- Proven experience managing medium (7 FTE) to large (15 FTE) sized teams
- Strong track record of creating viral content across Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat
- Demonstrable social networking experience & social analytics tools knowledge
- Knowledge of online marketing & good understanding of major marketing channels
- Deep understanding of current & emerging social networks
Bleacher Report is a division of Turner. Turner & its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled. Turner & its subsidiaries are E-Verify users.