Bleacher Report is one of world's biggest sports media sites with over 70 million monthly readers. We are the place fans follow their team across web, our 5-star mobile app and our team newsletters. And we're looking for a product manager who has strong consumer sense, quantitative and qualitative analysis skills and is passionate about sports.
This is a highly collaborative role that will gather research/requirements from organizational stakeholders, guide the user experience and visual design process, manage product development with engineering, and ship products to the world with marketing/PR.
You make sure the right thing ships at the right time.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Own the day to day product development process for your product, from strategy and concept to shipping.
- Develop product strategy and roadmap based on internal stakeholders and business/sales requirements, consumer trends, and technology landscape.
- Guide the design process with UX/Interaction and Visual designers
- Evaluate and manage product/technical partnerships with external partners along with sales and BD
- Define the technical requirement and scoping process with engineering
- Validate product/feature and market fit using strong analytical and metrics-driven approach
- Empower Marketing and PR to message and grow the product's userbase.
- Mentor more Junior PMs
- Ship. Iterate. Ship.
- Bachelor's degree
- 4-7+ years of product management or similar experience
- Demonstrated history or project portfolio displaying shipped products/features
- Strong project management and organization skills
- Strong technical knowledge and understanding of web/app software principles
- Strong consumer insight and communications skills
- Loves sports
- Experience instrumenting analytics in web and mobile apps
- Experience in the publishing industry
Bleacher Report is a division of Turner. Turner and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled. Turner and its subsidiaries are E-Verify users.