Bleacher Report is the social voice of sports - creating and collaborating on the culture of sports for the next generation of fans. Its vision for making sports bigger than games has led to unmatched engagement on social media, where it consistently ranks as the No. 1 publisher. Bleacher Report also provides an industry-leading fan experience on mobile devices through its top-rated app. In February 2018, Bleacher Report was rated the 3rd most innovative media company in the world by Fast Company. Find Bleacher Report on the web at www.bleacherreport.com and on Instagram/Facebook/Twitter @BleacherReport.
We are centrally located in San Francisco, New York and London. As of 2012, Bleacher Report is the online sports destination for Turner Sports, and as of 2018, it is part of AT&T (WarnerMedia).
About the Role:
B/R is hiring a Sales Analyst on the Sales Analytics team who will build compelling go-to-market narratives, analyze campaign performance, improve our campaign analysis process, and assist with package creation. The Sales Analyst should improve the team's efficiency and expediency and grow to become an integral part of the team. The ideal candidate will have experience translating data into easily comprehensible narratives and should be innately curious about today's consumer and what drives purchase consumption patterns.
- Go-to-market narratives - 60%
- Develop narratives for the sales team to bring to market using tools like MRI, Nielsen, comScore, CrowdTangle
- Maintain tracking documents that allow for quick insight delivery and cut down on one off requests
- Assist with compiling research that benchmarks Bleacher Report versus competitors in the sports + culture space
- Campaign analysis - 20%
- Develop and maintain internal benchmarks for campaign reporting
- Use our internal social CMS tool to build campaign dashboards for the client strategy organization
- Provide insight into what drives campaign performance and compile overarching trends
- Packaging - 20%
- Assist with larger packaging efforts by compiling insights on the brand's biggest tentpole events
- Lead efforts for the sales estimates process
- 1+ years of analytical experience
- 1 - 3 years of experience working in digital media preferred
- Experience working with research and analytics tools (MRI, Nielsen, CrowdTangle, Sprinklr) required
- Experience with statistical analysis preferred (i.e. prior exposure to SQL, R, Tableau)
- Excellent analytical, editorial, and communications skills
- College degree required
Turner and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled. Turner and its subsidiaries are E-Verify users.