Bleacher Report is seeking a highly-motivated QA Automation Engineer to join our team. We are the social voice of sports - creating and collaborating on the culture of sports for the next generation of fans. Its vision for making sports bigger than games has led to unmatched engagement. Bleacher Report also provides an industry-leading fan experience on mobile devices through the highly addictive app Team Stream. Follow the action at bleacherreport.com and through Instagram @BleacherReport.
As a division of Turner, B/R has gained all the advantages of a large media company while maintaining its vibrant startup culture. We work in a fast paced, 24-7 field in a laid back environment. You'll also be in a role that allows you to work with multiple groups and networks.
What else you'll be doing...
- Automate test scripts using Robot Framework and Python
- Write and execute Test Cases
- Manual testing as needed
- Participate in Release Management activities
- Participate in production monitoring of issues
- Identify bug trends and drive resolution process
- Keep management informed of progress and escalate issues when needed
Experience you need...
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- 7+ years experience coding
- 7+ years experience in testing APIs
- 7+ years experience in testing UI for Websites
- 5+ years experience with a Test Automation Framework
- Experience with Selenium or any open-source GUI test automation tool
- In-depth knowledge of QA processes and tools
- Fast learner and an ability to work in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work against extremely tight deadlines
- Comfortable with Revision Control Systems: Git, Subversion
- Familiar with one or more Database and SQL dialects: MySQL, Oracle, Postgres, SQLite
- Honesty, friendly attitude, and a good sense of humor
Bonus points for...
- Experience with Robot Framework and Python
- Experience with AWS
- Strong object-oriented programming skills
Bleacher Report offers a fast-paced, energetic and agile environment that genuinely values and promotes each person's unique talents. We combine the agility of a startup environment with the stability and benefits only a company backed by Turner Broadcasting can bring.
Benefits and perks include...
- Competitive salary
- Variable bonuses based on individual and company performance
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(K) plan with matching
- Life Insurance and AD&D, LTD
- Annual conference budget
- Transit stipends
- Subsidized gym memberships
- The latest technology and equipment you need
- Fully-stocked snack and coffee bar with a variety of food and beverages
- Awesome team events year-round, in and out of the office