Bleacher Report is the social voice of sports - creating and collaborating on the culture of sports for the next generation of fans. Its vision for making sports bigger than games has led to unmatched engagement on social media, where it consistently ranks as the No. 1 publisher. Bleacher Report also provides an industry-leading fan experience on mobile devices through its top-rated app. In February, 2018, Bleacher Report was rated the 3rd most innovative media company in the world by Fast Company. Find Bleacher Report on the web at www.bleacherreport.com and on Instagram/Facebook/Twitter @BleacherReport. Bleacher Report is a division of Turner Sports.
- Demonstrates ability of layout, typography and visual hierarchy
- Creates consistent, scalable design solutions across all platforms
- Executes on all phases of the design process--from wireframing and designing visuals to completing the handoff to engineering.
- Works with Engineering to ensure a high-quality design implementation and user experience.
- Consistently considers how their designs can support the Product team's vision and company objectives
- Works with designers to plan and execute on brainstorming sessions.
- Actively participates in user research/testing to gather qualitative data.
- Gives and takes constructive feedback from collaborators and stakeholders
- Ability to meet deadlines within a fast-paced environment
- Embodies high standards and thoughtful design
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects while adhering to deadlines
- Interested & motivated to learn and grow
- Strong design portfolio highlighting layout and typography
- 3-6+ years professional experience
- Bachelor's degree in Design or related field preferred
- Experience designing across platforms
- Familiar with all current UI and UX patterns on iOS, Android, and web.
- Experience collaborating with PMs and Engineers.
- Experience building prototypes.
- Demonstrates empathy for teammates and users.
- Capable of planning & executing user research into actionable, high level insights.
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
- Comfortable with HTML and CSS
- Familiar working with 3rd party integrations and APIs
- Comfortable presenting and sharing work
- Ability to create presentations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of the digital landscape in media, design and technology
- In tune with contemporary design, internet and youth culture trends
- A knowledge and love of sports and sports culture a plus