Bleacher Report is the social voice of sports - creating and collaborating on the culture of sports for the next generation of fans. Our vision for making sports bigger than games has led to unmatched engagement on social media, where it consistently ranks as the No. 1 publisher. B/R also provides an industry- leading fan experience on mobile devices through our top-rated app.
About the role:
B/R is seeking a Premium Content Programmer who will be responsible for supporting packaging and distribution of B/R's premium content offerings. Working in collaboration with the Director of Premium Content Packaging, Programming and Editorial leadership, they will be the driving force behind supporting creation of best-in-class distribution packages that drive hype and awareness for B/R's most important pieces of content.
The Premium Content Programmer will be focused on driving eyeballs to premium content experiences through innovative distribution packages. Said content will range from feature profiles to : 15 treated highlight clips and everything in between. This person should be an expert in building hype and creating appointment viewing experiences across multiple digital platforms, including social (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat, etc.). An ideal candidate would be described as an innovator and outside the box thinker who is constantly coming up with new ways to market content. The position reports to the Director of Premium Content Packaging.
- Support execution for packaging and distribution of all premium B/R content, including planning rollouts, advising on strategy, providing feedback to key editorial stakeholders
- Guide programming and editorial and design staff in best practices of content distribution and packaging.
- Serve as liaison between key stakeholders, including coordinating assets, design, copy and programming plans
- Assist with development and execution of paid social strategy
- Assist with analysis and reporting of paid social efforts and help coordinate efforts to align with broader organizational and business objectives.
- Work with the analytics team to review performance of premium content and provide meaningful feedback on quality and quantity of performance
- Support A/B testing efforts
- 2+ years of experience distributing digital content and/or content marketing
- Experience in increasing audience engagement and retention based on content packaging and distribution
- Experience working across complex and matrixed organizations
- Expert in social media platforms and content creation
- Should be comfortable collaborating across multiple departments including design, editorial & marketing
Bleacher Report is a division of Turner. Turner and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled. Turner and its subsidiaries are E-Verify users.