Bleacher Report is the social voice of sports - creating and collaborating on the culture of sports for the next generation of fans. Its vision for making sports bigger than games has led to unmatched engagement on social media, where it consistently ranks as the No. 1 publisher. Bleacher Report also provides an industry-leading fan experience on mobile devices through its top-rated app. In February 2018, Bleacher Report was rated the 3rd most innovative media company in the world by Fast Company. Find Bleacher Report on the web at www.bleacherreport.com and on Instagram/Facebook/Twitter @BleacherReport. Bleacher Report is a division of Turner Sports.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Bleacher Report is hiring a Brand Marketing Coordinator who will work cross-functionally to assist and help execute the prioritization, development, launch and evolution of Bleacher Report's brand marketing strategy. This role will have daily involvement with the product, content and talent marketing teams, and work with them to assist campaigns that drive brand growth. The Brand Marketing Coordinator will be a part of the team responsible for ensuring Bleacher Report's premium and award-winning content, platforms and initiatives, both editorial and brand, are being maximized across channels.
- Collaborate with designers, product & brand marketing, analysts and insights team and other internal/external partners to execute marketing strategies across B/R tent pole and one-off initiatives
- Assist with the creation of marketing strategies and decks, as well as campaign agency briefs
- Execute the logistical process of Brand Marketing efforts, across talent, product and content efforts - inclusive of event activations, talent programs and travel, swag and e-commerce initiatives and more
- Provide the B/R Brand Marketing team with up-to-date news and insights from relevant industries (including general marketing, influencer, content and product marketing, sports, digital, e-sports, gaming, entertainment, etc.)
- Research & Grow Bleacher Report's Influencer data base
- Coordinate vendor set up and payment structures & processes
- Assist in the maintenance and evolution of B/R's app focused campus ambassador program
- Help uncover ways to drive social communities within the B/R app, plus increase awareness and use of social features and grow overall app usage
- Assist in media planning across Bleacher and Turner portfolio for marketing priorities, including gathering all creative assets and specs needed for asset placements
- Assist in post-campaign internal reporting process, including collecting social screenshots, impressions, etc.
- Help brainstorm physical and digital branding and design elements for various B/R events and initiatives
- Minimum of 1-3 years of applicable marketing experience
- Exceptional project execution and a strong attention to detail
- Must possess business writing skills and the ability to create decks and internal and external presentations that are both beautifully designed and thoughtfully executed
- An insatiable curiosity -- able to observe and identify patterns, trends and insights in the real world.
- Low ego, understands personal success is directly linked to the team's success
- Strong interpersonal skills for working in a cross-functional team environment, maintain strong relationships with other departments to develop fluency in Bleacher Report's voice as a cultural brand
- Effective time management skills to maintain multiple projects with complex details and timelines
- Personal interest in sports is a plus, but not a requirement
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Understanding of social media platforms and landscape.
Bleacher Report is a division of Turner. Turner and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled. Turner and its subsidiaries are E-Verify users.